Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who on NSC that you have never met would you like to sit down, have a good meal, cig

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Out of interest BOF, who told you you were not allowed to talk to me?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I would like to have a meal with any of the posters on the BNP threads. Even though I think I would give Fork Me a plastic knife :lolol:

Would that be with those for or against?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I'm afraid you weren't, but outside of work I do enjoy talking to you BOF and I would relish doing so again. Hopefully when I am not working.

I was tempted to partake in some ad-lib, but it would have upset the proceedings, stressed out the director and ended up on the cutting floor!

You happened upon me in a pub afore the Brentford game..BoF..but since then the social scraps have been meagre..

Indeed they have. A Shakespearean beer at the Globe when it reopens?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The director didn't give me any lines. :(

I'll have a word BOF. He will never work in this town again LOL! I'll PM you tomorrow about some stuff coming up with some lines for you if you interested? And a catch up? Gotta fly now, running a lovely radox bath. It's a hard life.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
With everyone for and against. Don't think it would be dull

While possible now, having a drink or meal with some of us on the bnp thread would be difficult under a BNP government due to pressure on some of us to leave the country!!!

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
While possible now, having a drink or meal with some of us on the bnp thread would be difficult under a BNP government due to pressure on some of us to leave the country!!!

Thought this was a jovial thread about who you would like to have a meal with but hey ho. Some of us might not be around for much longer if the tory or labour get in.

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Thought this was a jovial thread about who you would like to have a meal with but hey ho. Some of us might not be around for much longer if the tory or labour get in.

...if the thought of a Tory or Labour Government is enough to make BNP voters want to leave the country then can I volunteer to drive them to the airport?

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Its not about them making us leave I was on about.

I don't think many of us have much to fear from a Tory or Labour Government, regardless of which we would prefer, so I am not really sure what you are on about.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
I don't think many of us have much to fear from a Tory or Labour Government, regardless of which we would prefer, so I am not really sure what you are on about.

I think you are aware that the Government have been trying to destroy the BNP. Well whatever they come up with. The BNP in whatever form it takes will never go away. So whats the other options. The Nazis were not the only ones to build camps you know. Melodramatic you might think but democracy and freedom is slowly disappearing in this country.

A government that wages war in Iraq and Afghanistan and you don't fear them

Last edited:

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007
id like to meet that steward 433s missus, sit down on her face, give her a meal and then have a ciggie after.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here