Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who on NSC that you have never met would you like to sit down, have a good meal, cig

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I've only ever met (to my knowledge) NMH and a couple of others at an away match at Reading years ago.

Shared a couple of beers and a taxi to the stadium.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I would happily buy bradders a beer as he's been the foil for my rapier wit over the years, seems a good sort.

SAFEWAY makes me laugh so he gets a beer as well. Maybe one or two others but most of you can go and do one.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
While possible now, having a drink or meal with some of us on the bnp thread would be difficult under a BNP government due to pressure on some of us to leave the country!!!

Really? The BNP can have my vote then if that includes, simster, dandyman, TLO and London Calling.:yahoo:

Really? The BNP can have my vote then if that includes, simster, dandyman, TLO and London Calling.:yahoo:

Sorry mate, I knew there was someone else to add to my bourgeois den of smoke.:lolol:

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
I wouldn't mind meeting most of the louder people on here, just to see if they're the same as they are on here.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Chances are we've run into people at various times at various football grounds. You might have sat next to me at withdean. We may have been next to each other in the queue for the half time burger. On the same park and ride bus... Kinda weird

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
OK, so who's in C Block South then? May be sat near you?

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Chances are we've run into people at various times at various football grounds. You might have sat next to me at withdean. We may have been next to each other in the queue for the half time burger. On the same park and ride bus... Kinda weird

Don't look round, but I'm standing directly behind you right now. :wave:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I'm just behind you :blush:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I have identified myself to a fair few whilst others I have slyly observed..safe in the knowlege that I am anonymous to them..but I am collecting information all the while and collating...collating...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here