Will Pompey fold? (merged threads)

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

<contented sigh>

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Let's all just take a moment to wish Shamir Goodwin luck for Torquay against Burton tonight, and also to Brennan Dickenson for Northampton v Southend.

But most of all to the plucky heroes of Accrington Stanley, for their six pointer against the #twats. Come on, Stanley. Do it for football.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Just looked in my TV guide for tonight and under comedy I see Pompey are playing Chesterfield on sky.

Could be a great watch as Chesterfield are flying

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
Just looked in my TV guide for tonight and under comedy I see Pompey are playing Chesterfield on sky.

Could be a great watch as Chesterfield are flying

How long will the programme be on air before the TV cameras hone in on number one #bellend, you know who. I give it within the first minute after the opening credits.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
It's nice when TV makes time for the LITTLE teams

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
How long will the programme be on air before the TV cameras hone in on number one #bellend, you know who. I give it within the first minute after the opening credits.

But...but...he's one of Football's Greatest Fans, don't you know, even amongst an entire club of Great Fans.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
From the Portsmouth News last week...insert your own joke here....

Give us a bell... [END]

pu4agavu.jpg

ON THE BLOWER John Westwood at Fratton Park with his OneCom phone

A TELECOMMUNICATIONS provider in Whiteley has pledged to donate to Portsmouth Football Club every time a fan signs up to its service.

OneCom, the official telecommunications provider for Pompey, is offering mobile phone deals for fans and donates £50 to the supporters’ trust which owns the club every time a customer switches to one of its plans.

The club’s most recognisable fan, John Anthony Portsmouth Football Club Westwood, who runs an antiquarian book store with his family and is famous for bell-ringing at games, has signed up.

He said: ‘Fan ownership is the way forward for clubs like Pompey and it depends on the fans, the local community and local businesses pulling together to support each other. The way OneCom is supporting the club is fantastic.’

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Give Us A Bell

pu4agavu.jpg

ON THE BLOWER John Westwood at Fratton Park with his OneCom phone

A TELECOMMUNICATIONS provider in Whiteley has pledged to donate to Portsmouth Football Club every time a fan signs up to its service.

OneCom, the official telecommunications provider for Pompey, is offering mobile phone deals for fans and donates £50 to the supporters’ trust which owns the club every time a customer switches to one of its plans.

The club’s most recognisable fan, John Anthony Portsmouth Football Club Westwood, who runs an antiquarian book store with his family and is famous for bell-ringing at games, has signed up.

He said: ‘Fan ownership is the way forward for clubs like Pompey and it depends on the fans, the local community and local businesses pulling together to support each other. The way OneCom is supporting the club is fantastic.’

They've mis-spelled BELLENDERY.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It must be quite depressing for the decent Pompey fans (I'm quite convinced there must be one or two somewhere) that, every time a lazy journalist wants an opinion on anything Pompey related, or a fans-eye match preview, or a photograph, they rush straight to the King of the Bell End, as though he speaks for all of them.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Are they still going?

shame that Northampton and Torquay are absolute **** or they would be in deep trouble.

Non League Portsmouth has a nice ring to it.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
It must be quite depressing for the decent Pompey fans (I'm quite convinced there must be one or two somewhere) that, every time a lazy journalist wants an opinion on anything Pompey related, or a fans-eye match preview, or a photograph, they rush straight to the King of the Bell End, as though he speaks for all of them.

At least we have 4 or 5 rent-a-quotes!

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall

But nonetheless HILARIOUS for the rest of us. Presumeably he's shut the shop early today.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
But nonetheless HILARIOUS for the rest of us. Presumeably he's shut the shop early today.

I think Mummy & Daddy run the shop, don't they?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here