Gordon Greer

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I love this...talk about deluded...

Couldnt argee more...I dont see how Greer would go to Brighton for these reasons:
a). He's look on very highly at Swindon and he's our skipper ffs
b). We're a better club on/off the pitch
c). He's getting on towards knocking on a bit and may like to have a bash CCC football, he's got a lot better chance doing that with us that Brighton

a) Bit like Crofts
b) :facepalm::lolol: Delusions of grandeur
c) Brings me onto the fact that next season - I want us to finish above Swindon...no matter where in the table - just above them will do fine

They really don't like us very much do they? Never mind...

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
......Nothing to do with that, just because they clearly hate us. Where have you heard that argument before..?

You can't blame Greer either, who wants to live in a place like Swindon? :lol:

Before this thread is irretrievable, no player lives in the town they play for; Swindon has beautiful surroundings!

I reckon Greer would be a great signing - wages ok, price ok, plus he's well hard.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Didn't Gus say that the spine of the team was proving hard to put in place and the signings this week would be in other areas of the team. So if we do sign Greer then it won't be this week.
Or maybe Gus is just trying to keeps us guessing :shrug:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Very bitter people on there forum.Both Southend and Swindon really do hate us,god knows why.

Because we is better than them in every way (except maybe where we finished this season) and it hurts them :lolol:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Only heard of him because of the sending off in the play offs. me thinks an agent trying to boost up a bit of interest in his client

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
interesting in the argus comments that we may have been/may still be in for Clint Hill...............now THAT would be a good signing IMO

It's a comment from Mark by the Sea/Mark 62 etc who is a grade A twat, thinks he's an insider knows about the setup of the club and slags off any player who came through the youth system. Check out another story on the Argus about Keehan leaving Lewes to see to see a comment that sums up what a knobend he is.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Before this thread is irretrievable, no player lives in the town they play for; Swindon has beautiful surroundings!

I reckon Greer would be a great signing - wages ok, price ok, plus he's well hard.

I'll second that, I went on holiday to Wiltshire last summer and I had a fantastic experience.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
It's a comment from Mark by the Sea/Mark 62 etc who is a grade A twat, thinks he's an insider knows about the setup of the club and slags off any player who came through the youth system. Check out another story on the Argus about Keehan leaving Lewes to see to see a comment that sums up what a knobend he is.

Yeah, that guy is notoriously terrible.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I think some of those Swindon fans thinking they're "a better club on and off the pitch" should take a drive along the A27 and see our f*** OFF stadium under construction.

That will make it clear to them why their captain fancies us and will probably be replaced at Swindon by Albion reject Virgo.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
A few on there suggested it would show a lack of ambition if he moved here, they'll struggle to repeat last season without Paynter, and now everyone knows what Austins all about.
Corr, so it appears now that Notts Count and Swindon both think we're shit, would love to prove them both wrong, and we WILL.
What have Notts County got to do with anything?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports