Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

lovelyboy

Nov 17, 2005
Hi Leon, thanks for the memories and all the goals. I've heard quite a few rumours of training ground bust ups involving yourself, did you have fisticuffs with Charlie Oatway and if yes you are a brave man!! Also I'm sure I heard you made one of our keepers cry at training (might have been blaney) when you had a pop at him for being shit in training. Any truth in these???

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
When you was at rushden why was you nicking cars?

ive never stole anything in my whole life havent needed to rushden gave me 2 slk merc's then when all hell broke out they wanted them back i said come and get them i aint driving all the way there to give u them back they didnt wanna do that so the police came to my house said these cars are reported stolen i said oh really told them the situation they laughed i called rushden and they came and picked them up end of story if i stolen them i wud of been arrested

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Real or fake aside, why do so many resent Leon?

I think you will find what turned many fans was when Leon said he was pleased the Albion were relegated, and had a pop at Chippy and Charlie Oatway in the press.

Proper naughty!

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
ive never stole anything in my whole life havent needed to rushden gave me 2 slk merc's then when all hell broke out they wanted them back i said come and get them i aint driving all the way there to give u them back they didnt wanna do that so the police came to my house said these cars are reported stolen i said oh really told them the situation they laughed i called rushden and they came and picked them up end of story if i stolen them i wud of been arrested
:laugh::laugh:

seagullsdaz

May 3, 2009
Brighton
Leon Knight may have said things to piss Albion fans off when he left but the fact of the matter is he scored loads of goals for us and scored the winner in the play off final and that is the best Albion moment of my life, I went crazy, great day! Thanks Leon and hope you find a club soon.:albion1:

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
Hi Leon, thanks for the memories and all the goals. I've heard quite a few rumours of training ground bust ups involving yourself, did you have fisticuffs with Charlie Oatway and if yes you are a brave man!! Also I'm sure I heard you made one of our keepers cry at training (might have been blaney) when you had a pop at him for being shit in training. Any truth in these???

thank you i was jus doing my job glad there all gd memories
yes i have a punch up with charlie oatway one training session but i love charlie we was both heated and we squared up and he through the 1st punch \ slap and then i threw and few punches back then it got broke up and then we kissed and made up
and no i havent made anyone cry through me ranting on lolololol

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
Leon Knight may have said things to piss Albion fans off when he left but the fact of the matter is he scored loads of goals for us and scored the winner in the play off final and that is the best Albion moment of my life, I went crazy, great day! Thanks Leon and hope you find a club soon.:albion1:

apart from me seeing my kids born greatest moment of my life that day in cardiff was
and like i said before all what was said was out of anger afer i was pushed out the club and i can say im truely sorry for saying them things

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Leon, was Gus at Chelsea while you was there?...If so did you have any sort of communication with him and whats his opion of you. He must know you know where the net is? Met you at Brighton races years ago, quite impressed that you were in fact shorter than me, takes some doing!!!!!

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
I think you will find what turned many fans was when Leon said he was pleased the Albion were relegated, and had a pop at Chippy and Charlie Oatway in the press.

Proper naughty!

Ah, naughty Leon. Then again he wouldn't be the first person to say something silly to fuel a fire rather than walk away gracefully.

Jamie_Seagull

Jun 22, 2010
Worthing

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
Ah, naughty Leon. Then again he wouldn't be the first person to say something silly to fuel a fire rather than walk away gracefully.

ive said im sorry
ive spoke to charlie and said sorry
me and chippy really didnt get on so i really could not care less about what he thinks

phoenix

May 18, 2009
well if you are Leon,I allways thought you were the dogs bollox.And if you are not Leon.I think Leon Knight is the dogs bollox.I think it is great when a little fella (no disrespect intended) stands up and has a go.Sort of person whom should be first on the team sheet.Good luck to you.Glad you have found happiness with your family. :thumbsup:

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
If you could choose any strikers to play with who would he/they be and why?
Do you prefer being a lone man or play with others?

i like playing alongside chris iwu gd target man and he made have freedom to do what i wanted to do

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here