Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The Non-League Football Thread- 2021/22 Edition

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Heading along the coast to watch Wick take on Mile Oak tonight, hopefully this won't be my third floodlight failure involving Mile Oak. The secret floodlight assassin is in bed tonight I hope.

South west gull

Nov 3, 2021
Of again tomorrow to watch the mighty AFC southwick v Eastbourne rangers at whitehawk ground in the Montgomery cup.please come along where a warm welcome awaits you .real ales .lagers & a wide range of food available.kick off time slightly earlier at 130pm.UP THE WICKERS #weareonourwayback.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

South west gull

Nov 3, 2021
A day of 2 nil wins .AFC southwick 2 Eastbourne rangers nil & the Albion up at vicarage road.into the next round of the Montgomery cup we go

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
A day of 2 nil wins .AFC southwick 2 Eastbourne rangers nil & the Albion up at vicarage road.into the next round of the Montgomery cup we go

Another 0-2 away win , Worthing at Merstham attendance 396 with probably 3/4 being rebels fans :thumbsup:

Attachments

• Webp.net-resizeimage(39).jpg
    Webp.net-resizeimage(39).jpg
    348.4 KB · Views: 102
  • Webp.net-resizeimage(40).jpg
    Webp.net-resizeimage(40).jpg
    550.3 KB · Views: 95
  • Webp.net-resizeimage(42).jpg
    Webp.net-resizeimage(42).jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 100
  • Webp.net-resizeimage(43).jpg
    Webp.net-resizeimage(43).jpg
    413.1 KB · Views: 97
  • Webp.net-resizeimage(44).jpg
    Webp.net-resizeimage(44).jpg
    574.2 KB · Views: 96
  • Webp.net-resizeimage(45).jpg
    Webp.net-resizeimage(45).jpg
    534.7 KB · Views: 99
  • Webp.net-resizeimage(46).jpg
    Webp.net-resizeimage(46).jpg
    469.3 KB · Views: 95

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
Absolutely buzzing. Just got back from an extended post match celebration after Littlehampton won through on penalties against Brockenhurst in the Vase 5th round. Incredible game, visitors equalised (3-3) in the 96th minute to force a shoot out which the home side won comfortably in front of a raucous crowd of over 1,200 (biggest crowd in 30 odd years). I'm now faced with the prospect of choosing between Albion's home game with Liverpool or the Vase 1/4 final!!

Last edited:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Absolutely buzzing. Just got back from an extended post match celebration after Littlehampton won through on penalties against Brockenhurst in the Vase 5th round. Incredible game, visitors equalised (3-3) in the 96th minute to force a shoot out which the home side won comfortably in front of a raucous crowd of over 1,200 (biggest crowd in 30 odd years). I'm now faced with the prospect of choosing between Albion's home game with Liverpool or the Vase 1/4 final!!

Albion will be playing Liverpool again next season . . . but when will the Marigolds next reach the FA Vase Quarter Final? that's what you need to be asking yourself.

If it was Horsham YMCA instead of Littlehampton, l know which one l would choose.

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019

blimey how did they squeeze in 1200 at the sportsfield?!

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
blimey how did they squeeze in 1200 at the sportsfield?!

It was pretty rammed; first time I've struggled to find a space to watch from that's for sure...

We've had 4,000 in there before for the FA Cup game v Northampton in 1990, but only with temporary stands in place. Might need to get something similar if we get a home draw on Monday.

Although if you believe Wikipedia (!) there's still plenty of room to fit more in:

Capture 5.PNG

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Little Common FC’s Lewis Hole - just seen posted elsewhere that yesterday he scored his 367th goal for them in 549 appearances. Wow, that takes some doing. Didn’t realise that such loyalty still exists.

mjking73

Apr 17, 2013
Littlehampton
It was pretty rammed; first time I've struggled to find a space to watch from that's for sure...

We've had 4,000 in there before for the FA Cup game v Northampton in 1990, but only with temporary stands in place. Might need to get something similar if we get a home draw on Monday.

Although if you believe Wikipedia (!) there's still plenty of room to fit more in:

View attachment 145090
Came down at half time, great atmosphere, even if Brockenhurst in-breds goaded the home fans in the 96th minute!

Latest odds attached!Screenshot_20220213-213456.jpg

Sent from my moto g(10) using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Albion game is a 12.30 kick off. Watch it at home/pub then go to the Littlehampton game (if it's at home).

**** the Albion. Littlehampton may not get this far again for some time.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
I’ll eagerly await your review of the Steel Tank, more than the game. I’ve driven past it twice every day for years, and never been in.

Romsey 1 Downton 3 att 100ish tidy ground ,hot drinks in proper mugs . Had a chinwag with Mark Dennis in a Romsey pub top fella. Steel Tank well arrived just after 5 no room at the inn . Had a first pint outside before being directed to a table inside . 2 more pints of excellent Stout ,plenty of Ale and Cider on offer . On leaving the owner gave us 3 cans for the journey back free of charge ,a very kind gesture . Worth a visit . No Shots game next week so hopping at Hastings or Whitstable or Southampton micropubs.

mjking73

Apr 17, 2013
Littlehampton
Quarter Final of the Buildbase FA Vase:

Whitchurch Alport v Newport Pagnell Town
Loughborough Students v Wythenshawe Town
Littlehampton Town v North Shields
Hamworthy United v Southall

Come on you golds!

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
Albion game is a 12.30 kick off. Watch it at home/pub then go to the Littlehampton game (if it's at home).

**** the Albion. Littlehampton may not get this far again for some time.

Littlehampton Town v North Shields

It appears I have a decision to make :lolol:

Very happy to get a home tie, but Shields are tournament favourites so it's a very tough draw in that sense.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here